Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Resurrecting this blog

This is slightly out of order. I posted the previous post to test out the automatic posting from my email. Anyways....
 
I'm back! Since I had several people say they'd be interested if I started a craft blog, and I need an outlet for all my craftiness because my husband is getting overloaded with crafting info - far more than he cares to hear - I decided to resurrect this blog.
 
I am going to attempt, for the next month, to post at least once a day. I'm currently taking a weekly sewing class so there may be posts about that, as well as projects I make for my sons, neices, and nephews. Okay, and a few for myself and other adults. I mostly do kids' stuff though and who can blame me? They're cute and come together quick.
 
You can expect some contests and giveaways as well so stay tuned!

Anna Q

No comments: