Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Lunapads

I just got my Lunapad in the mail today! I opened the package to find it wrapped in tissue paper. It felt like I was receiving a present :) I opened the tissue paper to find my gorgeous Lunapad. I ordered this one: http://www.lunapads.com/product.aspx?ProductID=9&deptid=8& in the Crazy Cubes pattern. It is even more beautiful than I thought it would be and so soft. I can't wait to get home tonight so I can wash it and try it out.

Updated May 24, 2008.

I now own 14 Lunapad pantiliners, in addition to the first pad, and I love them all. I want to order more just so I can have even more designs to chose from. They're so soft and hold up to washing very well. The only thing to be careful of is not to put it in the washer with exposed velcro. It pulls on the serging. None of mine have been ruined by this, it just doesn't look as nice afterwards.

I haven't had any problems with staining whatsoever, which I'd been concerned about when I first got them.

They're barely thicker than a disposable pantiliner and are so very much more comfortable.

No comments: